Need Pin Out for Jenson VX4010

Participant count
  • Participant list
If anyone knows the pin out for the jvc vx4010 and can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. The installation manual does not specify individual pins and I am just trying to figure out if this unit works without loosing money on a harness unless it does and or damaging the unit. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...
Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...
Also use the Orange wire. It will be constant 12v. Yes, you can bi-amp your co-axials. You just separate the tweeter wires ftom the terminals and...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...

About this thread

speakerfreeker

speakerfreeker
phoenix, az
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
speakerfreeker