Need help finishing subs install

Charger1995

CarAudio.com Newbie
Apr 16, 2022
This is my first time wiring subs and not hooking them into the head unit directly. I powered and grounded both subs(in separate boxes) from the same source. I wired the high input positive/negative left/right together from both subs and then to each rear speaker. But only the sub on the drivers side is playing. They both show green power lights and neither is in protection mode. Fuses are also good. Not sure what I could be missing and don’t have equipment to check motherboards..

Attachments

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jun 28, 2011
You are going to have to run each seperately. The onboard amplifier is only 4 ohm stable by specs. You will have to install left one sub and right one sub not together. The amplifiers will not slave on those units. Read your installation guide/directions or google up a manual

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jun 28, 2011
Try messing with the Gain knob. How are the amps being triggered? I do not see a wire going to either Remote socket.
I was going to mention the remote wiring as well.. But I decided to direct to the installation guide/ manual

1aespinoza

May 22, 2013
I was going to mention the remote wiring as well.. But I decided to direct to the installation guide/ manual
Yes, thought of doing that but remembered the amplified Bazooka tubes have signal sense. So these probably have that same feature.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.