Need help choosing budget sub for sealed enclosure

Straight up busted? lol Sure w/e you say there bobby think w/e you want not like anyone around here cares what you think except Rob. Who cares if they are made in the same plant could care less about that. Still wouldn't buy anything from DS18 though.

Straight up busted? lol Sure w/e you say there bobby think w/e you want not like anyone around here cares what you think except Rob. Who cares if they are made in the same plant could care less about that. Still wouldn't buy anything from DS18 though.

Too funny. Only your virgin chomo friend Bucko cares what you say.

Sure keep thinking that. Too bad I talk to a bunch of these guys on another forum and outside of here quite often.

You always claim "Oh i'm not the one who starts stuff. I don't do that around here! It's always the other person". Yet you come in here and immediately try this stupid attempt at attacking me with post like that. Insinuating it was a big deal or something that they are made in the same plant.

Sure keep thinking that. Too bad I talk to a bunch of these guys on another forum and outside of here quite often.

You always claim "Oh i'm not the one who starts stuff. I don't do that around here! It's always the other person". Yet you come in here and immediately try this stupid attempt at attacking me with post like that. Insinuating it was a big deal or something that they are made in the same plant.

I was embarrassed for you Luke. I don't start shitt and I won't back down either. I don't roll like that. Keep shitting on other people's equipment just like you do whenever somebody talks about Skar. Keep dropping the Skarbage word that you love to say to Skar owners. It's very shitty of you to talk bad about other people's gear. Have you even posted a build? I didn't think so.

is it dentaly factory that makes those two? If so they also make American bass, DD, ground zero, massive, and others.
I was in my Audio room packing some gear up. I found some old DD 5,25 mids.. Moved some Alumn. Frame XFLs and the newer heavy plastic XFL frames around. I sure like the older Alumn. Baskets on the XFLs. Those 5.25 DD Mids felt like they weighed close to 1.5 lbs each. Everything is being built so much cheaper. Moved some old amps that felt like Bricks compared to some newer series.

Man.. Just about everything we buy these days is straight from there.. Pretty heavy within the last 10 years for sure. No doubt

Yep doesn't shock me one bit that so many are made in just one place in China. But they do have completely different specs though 2" coil vs 3" 1,200 rms vs 600 rms.

Plus he doesn't even have it he is asking a question. But apparently in someones crazy ass mind that is shitting on someone else's equipment,lol. Yet I've seen that person say things like "don't go with this go with this SIA you will thank me later or go with this subwoofer instead". But I say it and I'm shitting on other people's equipment..smfh. Must be the Vegas/Nevada sun that is frying this persons brain cells.

Last edited:
Anyone use ds18 before
It has a x of 25mm and f is 30

Is there any specs I should be looking for specifically for sealed?
Are you still going to be using the same Alpine amplifier?500 RMS @2 ohms? That American Bass sub I mentioned earlier would be ideal for that amplifier for the money

Yep doesn't shock me one bit. But they do have completely different specs though 2" coil vs 3" 1,200 rms vs 600 rms.

Plus he doesn't even have it he is asking a question. But apparently in someones crazy ass mind that is shitting on someone else's equipment,lol. Yet I've seen that person say things like "don't go with this go with this SIA you will thank me later or go with this subwoofer instead". But I say it and I'm shitting on other people's equipment..smfh. Must be the Vegas/Nevada sun that is frying this persons brain cells.

You **** on everybody's gear bro and everybody watches you do it. If it isn't a Cab amp and the same speakers and subs that you run (allegedly) then you **** on their gear. Be nice kid.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...