Need help! Amp selection new to car audio

AZ FoXx

AZ
hello world, i am looking to buy a set of subwoofers. i have choosen which ones i want after reading some reviews and they seem to be the best bang for my buck. Here is a link to the subs i chose.

http://www.amazon.com/Dual-BP1204-1100-Watt-Illumination-Subwoofer/dp/B000UTMDOC%3FSubscriptionId%3D14H876SFAKFS0EHBYQ02%26tag%3Dbrandonhubpag-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB000UTMDOC#customerReviews

so my question is, i want to buy a cheap amp that would be able to power these. I dont know much about amps so im kind of lost when it comes to this. Here is the amp that my father recommended, but he is always very uneducated when it comes to this subject. So i need your guys help. Can you recommend a good and cheap amp for me? Is the one i currently have choosen good enough? Here is a link to the amp. Thanks everyone!

Amazon.com: Boss Audio Riot Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier R1100M, 1100-Watts, Black: Car Electronics

you are scraping the bottom of the barrel literally with that equipment. that amp puts out maybe 100watts at most

and those subs are a complete joke. your paying for that pretty box and leds not the subs

good to know, would you recommend a beginner set up?
for what you can get those "beginner already made things" that companies sell you can get something twice as better for a little more. check out my links see if you can afford that.

and if you got some basic wood tools you can try to build your own box

would i be able to put LEDS on another set of subs? im a big fan of the blue lights
Blue lights and sound like crap or no lights and sound amazing your choice.

You can always add ambiance lights in your trunk some led strips and itll light up the subs. I got some id sell for $20+ship i thought id use them but no too tacky for me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.