Need Help/Advice on Bass Setup.

Thanks for the advice! Should i get a soundqubed 2200.1 amp for this sub?

Its one of the cheaper ones amongst the good quality amps.

Actually man here's a killer deal, this amp is normally 399$, its now 230 shipped which is only 30 above your current budget.

70YZF.jpg

or if you wanna try something new

http://www.amazon.com/FSD-Audio-3800-Watt-Monoblock-Amplifier/dp/B00WZUX0VY

Last edited by a moderator:
for your alt, hit up j's ultimate alts, excessive amperage, ohio generator, singer, mechman and DC power. As long as you have the alt, the big 3 upgrade and XS power batt, you should be able to get a D1 hdc4 15 and run at half ohm, amp's half ohm capable.

Any plans for a custom box yet?

This is a chart from a well known soundqubed fanatic/expert/160db+ competitor aka Andrew McCullough, owner of The Black Nasty on youtube.

JWBKrkD.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.