Need Help/Advice on Bass Setup.

I want to run 2 American Bass XFL 15" (1000W RMX Each) and 2 JL WOV3 12"s (300W RMS Each) in my 2001 Chrysler 300M. I cannot find an aftermarket HO alternator for it and im pretty sure im going to need it. Right now this is the list i have came up with for the setup i want to build .

2 American Bass XFL 15"s

2 JL WOV3 12"s

1 XS Power D925

1 Hifonics BRX2416.1D Brutus ( For JL 12"s )

1 ( What amp would run the AB XFL 15"s? )

1 Big 3 Upgrade kit

What amp would be good to run the American Bass 15"s? And would 1 XS Battery and the alternator be able to run both amps and subs? I am not final on this by no means, I have $800 to spend, What setup would you guys recommend?

You can mix sub's if you want, it is smart to follow a few simple suggestions though, 1st, keep different subs in seperate enclosures. 2nd, bandpass the different sub's for different frequencies so you don't get cancelation issues. This is going to make it an advanced install. It won't be easy, read headache, and likely more expensive than 800. You will need a very nice bandpass xover or two well designed bandpass boxes. Just based on that I would nix the whole idea, IMO.

For that car and money, assuming the 800 is just for sub's and amps, get a nice 15" or two good 12's.

What you look for specifically depends on the sound you want.

I'd sell the jl's and use that loot towards something else. Look around here at the used sub's, good stuff can be had for cheap.

Alright, Could you link me to a decent 15" and an amp for it?
soundqubed HDC4 15 and soundqubed 2200, the rest of the money goes to a custom box and electrical upgrades. Box is what gets you loud, I highly doubt you have room in your 300m for properly sized custom enclosure for two 15s. Dont you dare think about getting some cheap premade ported or sealed box.

I can afford the 15", But i wont be able to afford the 2200 amp from them, What other amp do you think would work good for it around $200 +- ?
buy it used, join "soundqubed only" facebook page and you'll have some for sale. amps usually around 300 shipped and sub you can buy new. Amps are tanks and a lot of people on that group take care of their amps. Try to wait and save up. You really dont wanna cheap out on the amp or the CUSTOM ported enclosure box because you wont get loud at all and will probably just waste money on junk over and over. By the time you look back and added up all the money you wasted on low end stuff, you'll be kicking yourself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.