Need good installer in Pittsburgh!

Participant count
  • Participant list

bmanilow13

I took my s4 a few years back to Audioworkx on Route 51 since it right near my house, and they totally burgered my car and did a horrible install. I even think they took my car on a joyride?

I want to get a new head unit (which i have) installed properly!!!

any local places that do quality work on Audi would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Try yourself? Head units are not difficult at no matter what the car. You just need a dash kit, wiring harness, and antenna adapter(possibly). The dash kit will be self explanatory. You'll just have to match colors on the wiring harness to your deck harness and install. Not difficult at all. Kind of hard to mess up honestly

Team Nutz is just 1 mile away from Audioworks, Sorry to hear you had a bad experience there. Stop in and we can at least do a walk through of the vehicle and decide together what the best way is to go about installing your Radio the way you want.

If you want to do the work yourself we can help get you the correct wiring harness, install kit and antenna adapters if needed.

Nina is our Manager, Matt is our Head Technician. They can help you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...