Need design+cuts in S.FL

teckdeck1129

fl
***Angle cuts are required***

Yeh so my last box for my 18" fully loaded BTL that i was building came out close but home depot kept screwing up the cuts, and i heard Lowes is even worse so I'm looking for someone in S.FL that can make some cuts for me. I don't have the equipment or the place to do them myself.

I can put it together myself, i just need to get the cuts done before the 4th if possible.

Now the max dimensions are 18HX 35W X 35D, so that means the face will have to be slanted.

Trunk car, so sub and port has to be on front face. 7 cubes tuned to 33hz. Around 100 sq. in. of port

Pm prices.

i would offer to help, but my table saw might be too small for those cuts. I would love to hear that 18 BTL!!!! why not fire the sub up and port side?

i would offer to help, but my table saw might be too small for those cuts. I would love to hear that 18 BTL!!!! why not fire the sub up and port side?
thnx anyway. But yea theres a show coming up this weekend that will be metering with the AC. I always go to those, hopefully i'll have my enclosure done by then. You can swing by then and have a listen all you want.

The shows @ HUSLERZ WHEELZ

2798 NW 167th STREET

Miami Gardens, FL 33056

305 623-5227

(Dade Corner Plaza On The CORNER of NW 27th AVE and 826)

SUNDAY NOV. 4,2007

I'm about 45 minutes from ft. myers i think

You can't expect HD/Lowes to do finish cuts with their saw. Why not just by a circular saw and do it yourself? You can do angle cuts with them and use a straight edge as a guide. Done a few boxes like that before getting a table saw.

By finish cuts you mean the angled? The first box i had them do the cuts for wasn't angled. But the ones they did was all wavy BADD. Before they did a good job. They just couldnt get it right now so i said forget it.

The reason i cant do it myself is i stay in apartments.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.