Northwest Region NEED competition in OREGON where?

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
May 29th USACI is putting on a show during Import Face Off @ Woodburn Dragstrip. $30 to compete and $20 to compete if you enter the car show as well. then the following Sunday, USACI and Import Face off will be at Pacific Raceway in Kent, WA.

Thanks for the link, I got a demo from you last year at the lincoln city meca. I've been using that stone paint on my boxes ever since. lol.

Looking forward to the show at Chinook Winds. 2012

Anyone know of Portland Metro Area shows/Comps?

Not to get off topic. But is there anyone in the Portland metro area that has a scope and a termlab that is willing to help a guy out with gains, setup, and tuning? I can shoot you a few bucks for the time and effort. Just havent been able to get my ride to sound right. Hate the thought of handing this aspect to a shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.