Northwest Region NEED competition in OREGON where?

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

jake760
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
OR
Anybody know of any comps coming to Oregon? really looking for something in the Eugene/Salem/Portland area, but would be willing to drive into Washington for some kind of event. Is there a website or something that lists comp locations and dates? I want to compete BAD theres only one other guy around with a system here it *****. later

Seems our Oregon has no comps anytime soon, I talk alot witht the instals mngr @ stereoKing 82nd ave,he tells me they have a complete DB Drags set up, tree and all hasnt ben used in years he sez, would be nice to see some action in the pnw.

I was actually just looking into this a couple of days ago. I check the different organizations periodically incase one pops up. There was a usaci comp at pir last year hosted by Kumho Street Warriorz.

There are none scheduled for dbdrags or iasca.....BUT there are 2 this year (woot lol) for usaci.

The first is Sat Aug 16th in Eagle Crest, which is near Redmond. Lucky for me, my bro and sister in law live in Redmond so I am going to try to make it a weekend trip. This one starts at 10:00am

The 2nd one is Sat October 4th at PIR once again hosted by Kuhmo Street Warriorz. This one starts at 5:00pm.

Here is the USACi event list.

http://www.soundoff.org/cgi-bin/schedule/display.cgi?search=1&display_all=1

I am the Northwest Certified dB Drag Racing Multi-Point Judge. We do multi-point db drag racing events.We also do IASCA events.
Nice. The scene has died down alot since I first got into car audio only 10 years ago. Just having even a few good comps a year would be awesome in the Portland area!

Nice. The scene has died down alot since I first got into car audio only 10 years ago. Just having even a few good comps a year would be awesome in the Portland area!
Its all the ****in hippes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.. Most of my buddies that were into car audio moved to southern cal back in about 2001, I moved back a few years ago from ventura, (grew up here) the car audio scene is pretty much non existent from what it use to be from 1990 to 2000.. Hell, i can name 3 lowrider clubs that were big and based in beaverton in the 90's, most members are all gone now to so cal..

Low Society

Mirrior Image

DB kings..

Anyways, from all my experience with it it was the little mom and pop shops (with the expception to stereo king) that would do the comps, remember audio f/x?? they sponsored all the low society guys, remember cartronics?? they sponsored mirror image, they always were puting togther little events and what not.. it was cool but i dont see car toys, car stereo city, or even stereo king doing anything anytime soon... Its all corporate bull-**** now it seems like... anyways... my 2 cents.

There is a USACI event in Eagle Crest (Redmond) this saturday the 16th at 10:00am.

I'm hoping to make it down. I will have my enclosure on wednesday. My setup isnt an spl setup, so I'd like to go down and see what I can do on music. I've never been to a comp so it should be fun.

I was actually just looking into this a couple of days ago. I check the different organizations periodically incase one pops up. There was a usaci comp at pir last year hosted by Kumho Street Warriorz.
There are none scheduled for dbdrags or iasca.....BUT there are 2 this year (woot lol) for usaci.

The first is Sat Aug 16th in Eagle Crest, which is near Redmond. Lucky for me, my bro and sister in law live in Redmond so I am going to try to make it a weekend trip. This one starts at 10:00am

The 2nd one is Sat October 4th at PIR once again hosted by Kuhmo Street Warriorz. This one starts at 5:00pm.

Here is the USACi event list.

http://www.soundoff.org/cgi-bin/schedule/display.cgi?search=1&display_all=1

HELL YEAH! I was there, my brother took second place with a Sound stream 2000D with 3 RE SX 12's with 149.9DB that was a awesome set and I got two of the big Kumho Tires banners off the fence. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

HELL YEAH! I was there, my brother took second place with a Sound stream 2000D with 3 RE SX 12's with 149.9DB that was a awesome set and I got two of the big Kumho Tires banners off the fence. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
wtf was that in?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.