Need Comments on my ride!!!

thanks for the comments. Now my big theory has been proven. So show me what yall have. Maybe we can make a comparison.
What kind of comparison would you like to make??

n32301172_31541115_6121.jpg

Also, there is already a "post your ride" thread somewhere.

One of my friend said that I would not get any negativity out of people by not saying anything and I let everyone have a go. You have some people that have kick ass rides, and they can back there talk. and you have the 60 % thats all talk and does not have anything to show. My car is not fast yes it is a sunfire but its all show, and I built it for me. i have to post up some other pics so you can see in detail of what I've done. So thats why I posted my car, and that was my theory. Not everyone can be satisfied.

So thats why I posted my car, and that was my theory. Not everyone can be satisfied.

That's not so much a theory as it is common knowledge. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Nice! What kind of tint is that?
It's some type of reflective / mirror tint that was put on by the previous owner. It looks black at night and reflective during the day. I actually can't stand it.. lol. It is getting removed and I'll just get plain old 5% put all the way around again like my last car. Reflective draws too much attention //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It's some type of reflective / mirror tint that was put on by the previous owner. It looks black at night and reflective during the day. I actually can't stand it.. lol. It is getting removed and I'll just get plain old 5% put all the way around again like my last car. Reflective draws too much attention //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
There are some reflective tints I like... as long as they are more of a dark pewter/dark metallic gray color. I really dislike fader, silver, or any other color refective tint, for that matter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.