Need Budget 4 Channel

crossfire is mainstream
i see. I just looked it up. Its a little big for my install. but thanks

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

I may be selling my JBL GTO 75.4II should fit well under budget and with in the power you require.
does it put out a good clear sound? any distortion?

I used it for years and never had any problems with it and no distortion. Of course I use an O scope to set everything up though. Sounded great and kept up with my 8k rms sub setups I changed out all the time.

I used it for years and never had any problems with it and no distortion. Of course I use an O scope to set everything up though. Sounded great and kept up with my 8k rms sub setups I changed out all the time.
PM me with a price shipped to 31721

now i have 2 offers on the same amp lol. I'm still kinda skeptical tho. The boxes show 540max and i'm not sure if the rms power is cea-certified. Thats how i got stuck with the pos i have now. I think i'd rather spend a little more on something bigger.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.