SAZ 3500d

Participant count
  • Participant list

darksiderpn
10+ year member

I am new to the whole sound stage for car audio. But does anyone have real time ratings at 13v? And, if you have any comments on this amplifier I am looking into building a system over the summer figured a good amp would be a good starting point. I also just bought a 270 amp alt from dc power. So any insight is welcome.

umm if your just getting started with a system why go so big, I would learn the basics of a system before you do anything and a audioque3500d will rape a saz3500d all day espically on higher v's

I have been playing around with entry level systems for about 3 or 4 years now just now I am 27 years old and car audio is my passion so go big or go home. tryin to see what I can put in a grand am without removing my back seats.

umm if your just getting started with a system why go so big, I would learn the basics of a system before you do anything and a audioque3500d will rape a saz3500d all day espically on higher v's
On the contrary how did u come to this conclusion

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.