need box for 15" l7

im willing to sacrafice SQ for SPL. idk what i want it tuned to exactly. what ever is deeper & louder. thats what i mean.. PM me if you wana help me out... thanks man

there are plenty of good box builders on here, the biggest problem with your want is that if it is just for spl than tuning low is defeating the purpose of trying to get loud, the lower you tune the harder it is to hit any given number. so what do you want. low or loud?

A strickly spl box would be tuned in the 40s most likely...If you want something that you can actually listen to, but also use for spl, try 35-38

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.