Need box designed for 2 - 12" GCONS.

Incriminating audio lethal injection would be a very similar sounding sub that would take that amp well. The flatline is an amazing as sub but I'm not sure it would like that power.

Sundown x12 isn't worth the price imo, and I've owned both rev1 and rev2 versions. I actually owned my Rev 2 and gcon at the same time and was swapping them around doing some testing. The only thing the gcon didn't do better was lows, but it wasn't enough difference to justify the price difference. OP the incriminator LI 12's would be a good alternative, as well as ascendant audio havoc 12's...but you can't go wrong with the icons either.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Personally I'd go with the LI, incriminator makes some beast subs. Let me know what you go with and I'll fix the box design accordingly.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I went ahead and ordered the ICONS this morning. I would greatly appreciate your help with the design!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.