need box design for 3 SA-10's

just designed catman got everything under control now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Should be a fun design/build. We have done one of those setups before we walled off the blazer. If done right, it should perform very very well.

I don't suggest subs up at all for this application though unless it simply has to be that way. During our testing with a similar setup we found that while it was .2db louder on the meter it did not perform on how we wanted it to.

What do you mean not perform how you wanted it to om doing 3 sa 12s and have to do subs up and port well i guess port dont have to be back but.... Sorry for this q on ur thread bro

Should be a fun design/build. We have done one of those setups before we walled off the blazer. If done right, it should perform very very well.
I don't suggest subs up at all for this application though unless it simply has to be that way. During our testing with a similar setup we found that while it was .2db louder on the meter it did not perform on how we wanted it to.

What did you find the best sub/position for a blazer?

How did u want them to perform?

this is just another good example of pro-rabbit coming into a thread and saying "that's not the way I would have done it" " I know way more than any of you but then I'm going to dip out without any sound reasoning for why your way is wrong"

I was posting in your thread actually. I also don't live on the forums all day/night. I have a wife and daughter that I love to spend time with.

I love you too though, so it is ok. Say what you will.

The setup goal at the time was to get down and low and just be more a demo only setup. While as I said it did meter better with subs up and port back and performed very well, it was not the ideal setup we needed/wanted. We actually did subs back and port to the passenger side and got the exact response curve we wanted.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.