Need assistance on a mic for pioneer head unit

Participant count
  • Participant list

XploitedSanityX

Jersey
I purchased an "open box" Pioneer AVH-X4800BS from Best Buy that had never been installed. In doing so, I didn't realize that the Bluetooth mic was missing until it was installed. Yes, I let the Geek Squad do it because my dash needed some mudding and I never installed one before. Anyways, due to them having an opening THAT day, I let them install the unit. I was told that they did NOT have an extra mic and that they are sold with the units. They told me to order one off of Amazon and that they will hook it up for free since I paid for a total install. Upon looking in Amazon for "Pioneer AVH-X4800BS" Bluetooth mic", I see that there is 2.5mm and 3.5mm. For the life of me, I can't find any information on what the correct size of the mic jack for this unit is. Every diagram that I can find just labels it as "microphone" or the like. Can anyone help me out? Any recommendations?

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.