need an opinion on this idea.

Participant count
  • Participant list

sounds_explicit

Senior VIP Member
basically i have a 20 tahoe with a lc8i and i have the unit under the seat. im building a bigger system so i want to mount this unit to a amp rack that is more sturdy. the unit will be moved about 4-5 feet back into the 3rd row. but i only ran enough input wire from speaker leads to under the seat. so my q is can i use some sort of separate channel distribution block for my speaker inputs from the block to the lc8i? that way i can use the rest of what wire i have instead of re wiring entire car again? id need 12 spots separate channel, put a terminal ring on the leads going to block terminal lead from block top lc8i. below is what i currently have set on getting. i just need to know if that would be a appropriate option .
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AHJV98A/?tag=caraudiocom-20

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

But since you guys are still here, I have another question. Now that I have a 3k amp, after I get my new battery and HO Alternator, I'll be in the...
Hello, Last year i installed in my mom's car (Mercedes A140 W168) an aftermarket head unit (Pioneer DEH-S320BT 50*4watt) and also changed the...
I would not use the MTX, just the 6x9s in the back. In my vehicle, I would do away with rear speakers and amplify front speakers. Definitely a...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...

About this thread

sounds_explicit

Senior VIP Member
sounds_explicit
cleveland ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from