Need an amp for around $250

sundown hands down bud.
you ever get the price on a t10001?

I did not get a price on it. They are never open when I get home, my wife goes to college and works every day and is pregnant so I can't ask much more of her, she does home work afer work till about 4am, she is still doing some now..

The Rockfords 1000bds are under-rated. The one I am selling has a birth sheet of 1224. Most I have seen are in the 12xx-13xx range.
Probably at 14.4 volts to though right?? The Sundown was at 12.8 volts so at 14.4 it's probable at least a couple hundred more watts than the 1100 or whatever it was rated at.

Probably at 14.4 volts to though right?? The Sundown was at 12.8 volts so at 14.4 it's probable at least a couple hundred more watts than the 1100 or whatever it was rated at.
I don't know if I believe that with 2 more volts that it will go up a couple hundred watts..

I did not get a price on it. They are never open when I get home, my wife goes to college and works every day and is pregnant so I can't ask much more of her, she does home work afer work till about 4am, she is still doing some now..
should've used a condom //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I don't know if I believe that with 2 more volts that it will go up a couple hundred watts..
i think it will //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.