JL 1000/1 or 500/1

well you will be spending two times the ampunt of money and you will void your warranty on the sub. JL is not the best priced company out there and not the smartest but they know what there subs can and cant take and they are not rated to take a 1000/1 plus they bench closer to 1500 or so dont they? think a sub rated at 500wrms should be given three times it rated power? Im sure it will work and be loud I just dont think that sub will last long.

they dont put that much over..pry bout 1200....Be nice on the gains and u should be fine.

Also u can get a better budget amp for the amount of a 1000.1 but if u have the money it is a very good amp.

You could buy a Phoenix gold xenon 600.1 or 1200.1 and set the gains on them accordingly and they would work also, same technology as teh jl amps, 1-4 ohms running 600 watts rms

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.