need an amp for a project

akheathen
Premium Member

trianoacitol contraceptiv
ok, i have an idea, and just got commited to build it. what i am looking for- cheap or free amp that fits in a flat rate box, possibly something hopless, or you are tossing in the trash. what i would like out of it- a good torroid (circle thing with wire wrapped around it) useable connectors a plus. simple case.. that's about it. i don't care if it caught on fire and burned half the board, because i'm building one from scratch. got a blown amp, only to open it up and find all that weight was plates mounted next to a tiny board inside? i'm your guy to dump it on....... any help appreciated. free/cheap. possibly trades.

i got a cheap Pioneer GM-X862 you can have. Here is a pic of the inside.
tradeamp003.jpg

I think it works(Haven't hooked it up in forever). if you are interested let me know
pm sent

well its gonna be $10.95 to ship flat rate so yeah $33 shipped i'll bubble wrap it and everything. I can mail it today if you want my father works at the post office so it can bypass some of the delays in the shipping process.

I gotta screw the case back on, i'll leave some out and put them in a ziploc bag if your gonna be tearing into it anyway.

i will definitely do that. should fit perfectly with room in a flat rate game board box
Good deal, I hope it fits its kinda heavy... PM your shipping info, and just reimburse me the shipping costs?

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Also I dont know whats wrong with it... it just started smoking on me one day:/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.