need an amp for a project

akheathen
Premium Member

trianoacitol contraceptiv
ok, i have an idea, and just got commited to build it. what i am looking for- cheap or free amp that fits in a flat rate box, possibly something hopless, or you are tossing in the trash. what i would like out of it- a good torroid (circle thing with wire wrapped around it) useable connectors a plus. simple case.. that's about it. i don't care if it caught on fire and burned half the board, because i'm building one from scratch. got a blown amp, only to open it up and find all that weight was plates mounted next to a tiny board inside? i'm your guy to dump it on....... any help appreciated. free/cheap. possibly trades.

ok, back to lookin again, lol...... got a lightning storm 1k that was gonna be a perfect donor, but turns out to be too nice of an amp, and i'm gonna just bring it back to life instead....

I will look to see what I have tomorrow after working..think I have an Alpine ,3522,3518,3513s Maybe an optimus..Any of these sound of interest,, let me know...Thanks

lol, i'd be interested in reviving the 18, possibly 22, but all 3 are on the small side........ what size/model is that radio shack amp? i remember them always being on the large side, which is what i really want

well, you see....... what i'm doing is building a few different amp designs i came up with, however i also like to fix and/or upgrade amps..... a while back i even had a wtb broken amps thread, lol. i just can't stand to let that many amps die.

make an offer im getting rid of all my stuff and buying a complete new system i can get pics for you but i maybe have someone that wants it shipping will be from 49424 so u can figure out the shipping

You're building an amp without knowing the specs of the parts you're putting in it?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.