Need advise. please.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Mix matching subs is a recipe for disaster or at least disappointment.
^^^^^this^^^^^. Different specs and ts parameters will usually cause cancellation issues sell one of the subs. Buy a mating to the other. Then strap the amps on both subs

How would I strap the amps? The amps are mono Amps with two speaker hook up. Will that mess anything up?
I don't believe those Orion amps strap. Just pick ONE TYPE of sub and buy or trade into enough to do what you want.

Try to dig up a copy of the manual to see if your amps can be strapped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You can just change the surround if the cone is not broken. This picture shows all the measurements you must make.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Veracruz LTD with Infinity system, no nav I like decent sound and I listen to all types of music. I don't need to make the...
Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...

About this thread

noaar_s8051

noaar_s8051
Oklahoma City, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
noaar_s8051