Need advise on re-coning Discontinued sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bigjoncoop

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey fellaz,

I was just able to get my hands on a Audiobahn 12in sub. I had to get it since these are the only Subs we used to bang back in the day! Late 90s

The subwoofer work but the surround and Cone are in rough shape...

After looking online I have been unable to find any Re-cones for this sub... I have seen some of these subwoofers for sale on eBay with different different cones installed. So I'm wondering how do I know which Recon to purchase that will fit this subwoofer? What measurements are most important or is there any Guides Online?

Also since this sub is working is it possible just to replace the surround? The cone could probably be fixed with some super glue or something. There's no hole in it it's just got some parts that are peeling

Also since this sub is working is it possible just to replace the surround? The cone could probably be fixed with some super glue or something. There's no hole in it it's just got some parts that are peeling
You can just change the surround if the cone is not broken. This picture shows all the measurements you must make.
Screenshot_20221017-081953.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...