Need advise on amp setup for 2011 Lancer Evolution

Participant count
  • Participant list

civicduty13

Good evening everyone.

I am looking for ideas for the system in my Lancer. I have a factory box from the Rockford system that is being modified for a single 12. Going with a Kenwood Xcelon 9902 Screen and have a pair of Hertz coax speakers for the rear doors. Need some advise on what amps / front door components / and sub for this to sound good.

I have a lot of amps but want to stay with a matched pair.

Amps are JL 300/4 and 2 250/1, Rockford 400a4 and 360a2 or Kicker ZX650.4 and kx400.1

I like the idea of running the Rockford amps just because I grew up on them but I dont know if they will push enough power for it to get loud and sound good.

Any ideas or suggestions??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.