Need advice

I apologize in advance for the dumb questions, but I'm having trouble finding good advice at local shops. Most don't seem very knowledgable on products, or what I'm looking for. When I mention EuroTech bass tracks, they just give me a funny look. Not to mention, most don't have sound rooms to demo what they sell.

Is 1200 watts an approximate limit for a class D with a stock electrical system (I was using a power hungry PPI Art Series years ago, I think it was an A/B). What about capacitors? Don't remember seeing them 20 years ago... Also had a shop recommend a sealed enclosure, but I went with ports back in the day. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance gents.

Is 1200 watts an approximate limit for a class D with a stock electrical system? What about capacitors? Don't remember seeing them 20 years ago...
Depends on the size of the stock electrical. Mines a bit over 2k all stock. A honda will tap out at half that. And no on the cap. Gimmicks

I know this is about a year out of date, but you can't go wrong with the Memphis PRX-1500.1 you were thinking of for $400 or less. Solid 1500 watts at 1 ohm, good quality.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

I know this is about a year out of date, but you can't go wrong with the Memphis PRX-1500.1 you were thinking of for $400 or less. Solid 1500 watts at 1 ohm, good quality.
man twisted sounds amp 1.3k $289 or 1.8k $499 and others., would kill that memphis same or less $.. check these out (not the cobalts) Amps - WATTAGE & CH's - 1501w - 2500w Mono - Page 1 - SSA STORE

You brought up a year old thread with your first post... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.