need advice please

Q1-3500D.1 Amplifierit will run@.5 all day ..you will ve way more happy than with 2 hifonics

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Soundqubed ...used to be audioque....my car is all audioque front to back im very happy with every one of their products
so i can run that amp on .5 all day? i was looking to get 2 1ohm ia dp and either run them at 2 ohm or .5

so if it can run .5 daily that would be sick

Here Local the Extreme are $143 out the door without a core:santa:
The platinum ran me $179 without a core after tax, still a good price. I've dropped $180 in worse ways, plus I sold my other walmart lead acid battery that was a couple years old to a customer of mine from work for $50

so if i strapped 2 brz2400.1d at 1 ohm each it would make it 2 ohm or .5 ohm correct? does anyone know if these would even be stable at .5 ohm?

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

You would need 2 d2 subs to run at 2 +.5 ..1ohm subs will give u 1 ohm and .25
so if i got 2 1 ohms subs it would do 1 ohm or .25 ohm?

I would get another brz tbh for now and seee...it might be enough for you..if not sell them
This is an excellent Idea here..Running below 1 ohm daily can get pretty heavy on the electrical..deff have to have excellent electrical to run safely daily any lower in my opinion.

so if i strapped 2 brz2400.1d at 1 ohm each it would make it 2 ohm or .5 ohm correct? does anyone know if these would even be stable at .5 ohm? 

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Yes..and if u strap amps with 2 d2 subs each amp would run at 1ohm

If you run 2 amps/BRZ..you can run 1 amp per sub @2ohms or 1 ohm,and play it safe on a daily setup,with your electrical.Anything lower, and Id be competing.Run over at 12volt.com, and click on sub woofer diagrams, and play around with # of subs/ohm loads and decide on what ohm load you want to runat and what subs you want to run,that will be compatible with what you want.Make a decision on what ohm load you want to run.I believe you said 2 ohms in the beginning,in which is where Ill be going back to in a couple of months from a 1ohm load.Bookmark that sight,as it has all kinds of information as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.