need advice please

good to know thank you. have any idea how a STETSOM DIGITAL 5K2 MONO BLOCK 6850W AMPLIFIER is as far as quality of amp? im getting 2 ia death penalty subs and going to go for about 4500w rms out of em
Stetsoms are nice brazilian amp ..but some are known to go up in smoke and dont like low impedance...whats the price on it ?

All,batts mentioned are great for the money,and will leave you some funds left over to do your supply runs verses the two $250 batts.Id choose the batt with the best warranty and go with it..Just me

Stetsoms are nice brazilian amp ..but some are known to go up in smoke and dont like low impedance...whats the price on it ?
868.00$ brand new. i would run probably 4500w rms at 2 ohm. any recommendation on a new amp around 750$ that can push a clean 5000w rms at 2 ohm

868.00$ brand new. i would run probably 4500w rms at 2 ohm. any recommendation on a new amp around 750$ that can push a clean 5000w rms at 2 ohm
Id look at some American bass amps,AQ,DD maybe some Cresendo even..One amp per sub may even run cooler for you/Less stressed also

Id look at some American bass amps,AQ,DD maybe some Cresendo even..One amp per sub may even run cooler for you/Less stressed also
yeah it definitely could. i was contimplating buying another hifonics brz 2400.1d and running them at about 4200w rms at 2 ohms but i think i could get better sound quality out of a better amp. and i was looking at crescendo and they are a little pricy for what im trying to spend right now. runs about 1100$

Q1-3500D.1 Amplifier

it will run@.5 all day ..you will ve way more happy than with 2 hifonics

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

who makes the sq3500.1 sorry not familiar with alot of companies out there
Soundqubed ...used to be audioque....my car is all audioque front to back im very happy with every one of their products

Im running 4 Orileys Super Start Plat agm batts($145 ea)Same as redtops,though the reds trashed a good 225 amp alt for me,in the past,Expensive lesson learned.With all the reviews lately,XS seems do be the ones to spend the money on..I haven't had ANY issues with the batts Im running..NONE at all
I looooove my Super Start Platinum... Just got it brand new a couple weeks ago and resting voltage of it and my D680 is around 13V, more than happy with it

Another BRZ strapped at 2 ohms would do fine. They're good amps. Same board as the AQ and SoundQubed, also the same as American Bass. They're not the same amps but they're very similar.

I looooove my Super Start Platinum... Just got it brand new a couple weeks ago and resting voltage of it and my D680 is around 13V, more than happy with it
Great batts ..The Extreme are the ones Im running..Cant be a whole lot different.Excellent for the $ Ill say that

Great batts ..The Extreme are the ones Im running..Cant be a whole lot different.Excellent for the $ Ill say that
I'd spend $180 on another one of them before I bought another XS Power or Kinetik battery... Prices on them are crazy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.