Need advice on swc control module.

Participant count
  • Participant list

TexanSound

CarAudio.com Newbie
texas
Well i got my radio installed at the shop i work *general automotive not a quick lube as i didn't have the time or correctl tools. set the swc to what it needed to be prior to, it doesnt work so had a cel come on for a reoccurring problem, hooked up to the scan tool *that cost double digits. Well the steering controls work. Now next step

i have PAC's RP4-FD11 along with a kenwood deck. I sware on the dial 1 was kenwood. Wrong its 3 so i changed the dial still doesn't work. Reprogramming didn't seem to work and it is receiving commands when a button is pressed. Just not output. So wiring issue? I have 2 unused plugs a gray thats vehicle harness and a 4 pin on the swc module.
Everything works the deck plays sound *main goal as stock failed a long time ago. Also pretty expensive from ford. 2.5x as much as the kit i bought from crutchfield.

I should learn to read instructions more vs once or twice.

Its a 2011 f150 xlt with sync package.

Attachments

• 20230913_112819.jpg
    20230913_112819.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 19
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...