JVC KD-R420 Faceplate not working

Participant count
  • Participant list
Got a JVC KD-R420 off of facebook marketplace and when I gave it power the the screen never turned on and nothing lit up. The only thing on the faceplate that worked was the cd eject buttom.
The risk of purchasing on Marketplace. I have gotten some great deal there, but never purchased any electronics. Try contacting the seller. If no satisfaction, throw it in the trash and purchase from reliable business.

Got a JVC KD-R420 off of facebook marketplace and when I gave it power the the screen never turned on and nothing lit up. The only thing on the faceplate that worked was the cd eject buttom.
Its a Hit or Miss on FB.Market Place for buying any electronics. Pull it and wire it up at the vehicles 12v battery to see if it powers on correctly. If it doesnt, then its trashed. Hit the Reset button also to make sure. hold for 5-10 seconds on the reset button. If it does work, then you have an indash wiring issue to solve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...