need advice for Subwoofers

Participant count
  • Participant list

ndials925

CA
I am purchasing 2 sundown (Sa-15)'s dual 2ohm 750-watt RMS. and looking for a compatible amp.

But I am not sure I want to run 2 subs off of one amp is that even ok to do? if so which amp do I get ?(price) sky's the limit) or is it better to use two separate amps wired at 1ohm

*Noob* please help..

Get dual 4 ohm coils and wire all in parallel comes out to 1 ohm load. Then depending on your electrical any reputable 1500rms to 3000rms amp should be good (provided the later is gain set properly) . could rattle off a bunch of amps but if sky's the limit DD m2c, or incriminatory audio 20.1 get my vote.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...
Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...
thanks 1aespinoza for advice I decided to not use the blaupunk I got a real nice Pioneer.
Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I...
I'd also recommend that at the very least, you deaden the doors with some sort of mass layer like this Siless Max 120 mil (3mm) 30 sqft Car Sound...

About this thread

ndials925

ndials925
CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
shauncox26