Need advice DMM testing resistance.

I think I just caught your problem: if you are running EACH of the subs to their own respective + and -, I think the amp is not seeing that as a 1ohm load, but a 4ohm load. I could be wrong, but try running BOTH the + to the left side to one + terminal, and then BOTH the - to the right side on one - terminal. That should make it run at 1ohm.

I think I just caught your problem: if you are running EACH of the subs to their own respective + and -, I think the amp is not seeing that as a 1ohm load, but a 4ohm load. I could be wrong, but try running BOTH the + to the left side to one + terminal, and then BOTH the - to the right side on one - terminal. That should make it run at 1ohm.
It's a mono block so that don't matter. It's just like linking them in the box.

It's a mono block so that don't matter. It's just like linking them in the box.
But won't the amp see different loads depending on how you hook it up? I'm honestly not sure just trying to throw some advice out there. On my AQ2200 it is a little confusing, but I know I have mine running at 1ohm with only one + and - taken up.

But won't the amp see different loads depending on how you hook it up? I'm honestly not sure just trying to throw some advice out there. On my AQ2200 it is a little confusing, but I know I have mine running at 1ohm with only one + and - taken up.
They are linked internal. It's the exact same thing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.