Need advice and input on a new stereo please!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kodster63

So my situation is I have a 96 camaro as my first car and I am looking to get a new stereo in it. I took it to a local audio shop to get an estimate on what it might cost me. The total he came to for the installation and everything would be about $685.00. What he included was a head unit, 2 sets of 6.5 speakers, one on each side in the front, and one on each side in the back. and a sub tube in the trunk. I will link all of the products he said he would use. I just want to know of his price is reasonable. Thank you in advance for all of your help!

KDC-X300 | eXcelon | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | KENWOOD USA

RX Series 6.5" Speaker - Phoenix Gold

10" Active Enclosure (EN-AT1102) | FUSION Entertainment

Not sure on the price of equipment, but labor would typically run around $300. Parts of the radio retail at $65. That leaves about $320 for the equipment. I would say it is a fair price. I would suggest doing it your self though, those cars are cake to work on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.