Bass blocker help

Participant count
  • Participant list
i have a 2010 tacoma with 2 12" rockford fosgate r2s and a planet audio 4k watt amp

but my door speakers have been upgraded but i dont have a 5 channel amp or a speaker amp they distort and im look for a cheapish way to get my system louder ive seen the bass blockers but would they work.

sounds like you should just wait and get an amp for your speakers and with high pass filters instead man. The amount of bass blockers you need to buy to cover ALL of your speakers would equal to 1/4- 1/2 the cost of an amp which is just an all around horrible deal vs more power, cleaner sound quality and louder all around with proper crossover functions with a dedicated amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.