Need a system for my 05 Mitsubishi Galant

Participant count
  • Participant list

oneill584
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey guys,

Relatively new to this car audio stuff so please bear with me. Just got my new car. Would like to get some nice bass for my car, for some rap and just general rock with a lot of bass aka 311, etc.

Also would like to improve my speakers and get a head unit as well.

What can you guys recomend for a total under 1200?

Thanks,

Mark

Ya let me put a limit of 1,000 actually I was just thinking financially.

Well, I listen to everything. From Weezy to 311 to springsteen. So I need a system that can handle the intense bass of a song from weezy, but I also want it to sound great with songs from 311 and springsteen.

Also, I want the head unit to be ipod compatible so I can control it from the unit.

Now just because the limit is 1,000, doesnt mean it has to be that high.

Anything cheap would be great:D

I dont need top of the line gear, but i want a nice setup. Nothing cheap that will blow out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.