Need a second battery for my truck

Participant count
  • Participant list
Just overall better from what I've heard...one of the few batts that comes out on top of XS in terms of performance would be batcap, but they are expensive
heard? so you havent had experience? because in mine ive never seen or had xs out preform any batt.

I've heard one story when a guy switched to XS from Deka and gained .4 Db and everyone was getting all nut hugger over it but what they failed to read was that he also added another full run of 2/0 and switched for batts that where years old to brand new batts...

This info is coming from a guy who knows his stuff, I trust what he says...
just a wild guess but its derek.... he says the same thing about subs that i say about batts. i trust derek with my life but i will not say xs is pure better because he said so. iirc craig butler went from xs to kinetik one year and lost nothing

just a wild guess but its derek.... he says the same thing about subs that i say about batts. i trust derek with my life but i will not say xs is pure better because he said so. iirc craig butler went from xs to kinetik one year and lost nothing
Mix of Derek and Mike H.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.