Need a recone for a DD 9515

Participant count
  • Participant list
Call up DD and tell them you need a recone for your 9515.

Make sure to tell them its an older series (i forgot which one yours is) and it's for whatever basket you have unless you plan on buying a new basket as well.

As for CA glue, I get mine from a local hobby shop. It's called "IC 2000". Make sure to get some accelerator too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If you want some help you could drive down here and I'd be willing to show you how it's done.

that would be great

but yes the DD didnt like the last meet, broke the coil from the cone and started knocking bad on the way home

I was not too thrilled

that would be great
but yes the DD didnt like the last meet, broke the coil from the cone and started knocking bad on the way home

I was not too thrilled
Hmm, never had one separate like that.

The only two times I've blown a DD is when I just popped one of the coils.

But yeah, if you need some help just let me know.

Alright i will thanks
how long does the glue normaly take to completely cure before i can play it
Well the glue will harden in a few seconds when you use the accelerator, but I let a sub sit in room temperature for 24 hours before using it so I know it's fully cured.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.