Need a Positive battery Terminal

10 Xscorpion 0 Gauge Ring Terminal Crimp 1 0 Platinum 5 Blue 5 Silver Terminals | eBay

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

You can go to AutoZone/Orileys/HomeDepot to get those Cheaply,Take the Screw with you,and find the ring terminal you want(4/2/0ga)and find the Outlet for it to fit snugg..Think I bought 3/8,or 5/16.Copper ring terminals,to crimp,then use a punch to make sure they stay tight,and heat shrink them/can buy hshrink cheaply at HomeDepot/Lowes in electrical section as well,I use pure copper connection ring terminals.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Do you have a punch?

10 Xscorpion 0 Gauge Ring Terminal Crimp 1 0 Platinum 5 Blue 5 Silver Terminals | eBay 

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Do you have a punch?
Old school style/several,,Lay down on garage floor, and use hammer and punch,I do 3 per terminal,in triangle mode,One at top, and one on each side..that joker will never come loose.You can get a punch(hammer punch) for like $3,or use a 16 penny nail ,and do it on a 2x4 to keep the nail end from flattening out

Old school style/several,,Lay down on garage floor, and use hammer and punch,I do 3 per terminal,in triangle mode,One at top, and one on each side..that joker will never come loose.You can get a punch(hammer punch) for like $3,or use a 16 penny nail ,and do it on a 2x4 to keep the nail end from flattening out
Sweet, I need to get one. They can be had at Home Depot I'm guessing?

I like that there,esp. if doing for buisness work/daily,but $3 bucks for one at HomeDepot/Lowes works well with a hammer,on an Anvil/bench vise/concrete floor.Nice crimper though.I use copper ring terminals because they are softer than the metal/zinc terminals, and crimp alot easier/hold much better as well
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/dc-creations/548842-copper-ring-terminals.html

that crimper makes thing so easily i tin my wires before crimping always

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.