Need a Positive battery Terminal

sbelew
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I want to replace this.

battterm.jpg

I have problems keeping it tight and it is difficult to work with. Any recommendations?

[quote name='audiobaun']These work perfect,with use of Copper ring terminals, and heatshrinked.Use any size wire needed with ring terminals,I run to all post on both my batteries in my truck,and check all my connections once a month if driving daily for security,use a socket to tighten,rather than the phillips,to get it tight!XS is made by Stinger fyi
Xscorpion BTRG Gold Plated Any Gauge Cable Battery Terminal | eBay[/QUOTE]

I ended up picking one of these up, it's at the house and waiting for me, for when I get back and do the big 3!:party:

You'll have to swing by one day and check it all out.

To the OP, I highly recommend what @audiobaun recommended, I use them, they are great

Do these tighten to the battery post tightly? Thats the problem I am having with this Knukonceptz terminal, It dont quite tighten up on the battery post tight.

[quote name='04murdalanche']I ended up picking one of these up, it's at the house and waiting for me, for when I get back and do the big 3!:party:

You'll have to swing by one day and check it all out.

To the OP, I highly recommend what @audiobaun recommended, I use them, they are great[/QUOTE]

Will do man..by the way,,Happy Bday:laugh:

Do these tighten to the battery post tightly? Thats the problem I am having with this Knukonceptz terminal, It dont quite tighten up on the battery post tight.
Yes they do, very, very tight. They have a little ring in there for if you have a slightly smaller negative terminal also..

Will do man..by the way,,Happy Bday:laugh:
Thanks! It was a good one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif got some more $$ for the build too..

They sure do,especially if you put some *** on them,but always a good method that you check your connections one a month on a daily driver due to bumpy/as s roads these days/Great tax paying roads we have these days:eyebrow:

Good deal guys, thanks. Gonna order 2 of them.
Worth the money for sure,let everyone here know how they work for you,will help others decide possibly using them as well.i like them,and will use nothing else.If it works well, why change it?

Will do, one more question though, what ring terminals do you use? Not sure of the bolt size on the terminal, gonna need to order ring terminals too.
You can go to AutoZone/Orileys/HomeDepot to get those Cheaply,Take the Screw with you,and find the ring terminal you want(4/2/0ga)and find the Outlet for it to fit snugg..Think I bought 3/8,or 5/16.Copper ring terminals,to crimp,then use a punch to make sure they stay tight,and heat shrink them/can buy hshrink cheaply at HomeDepot/Lowes in electrical section as well,I use pure copper connection ring terminals.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.