Need a personal opinion

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassHead50008

CarAudio.com Newbie
So my setup currently is 2 skar evl 12s, hifonics Zvv 3200 running on stock alt. Mids and highs running on head unit, pioneer double din big three done

New set up will be
1. 2 vxf 12 skars d4 (Wired down to 1ohm)
2. 2 skar 6.5 loud midrange speakers
3. Skar 1.8” super tweeters In the front
4. Same ole zvv 3200.1 watt hifonics
5. Zvv 600.4 for mids and highs
6. Same qbomb 12” large spl box
7. 240a H.O alternator.
8. all ofc 100% copper wire with big three

What do you guys think I should do? Add more mids and highs or do you think front doors should be enough?

Mind you I’m running a 2008 Honda Civic lx sedan. What’s your opinions?
I’m not running anything else but should I add more mids and highs? Or do you think it will be enough in the front. How do you think it will sound sql and spl wise

A lot of Skar stuff. But, it looks like you got it handled. The box might not be ideal, but should work decent enough.
Thanks I know the box isn’t ideal but it will be a different upgrade for a different time I got a lot of the expensive and important stuff out of the way so next will be the box, thanks for the reply for real my g 🤘 I can’t wait to experience this, just hope the mids and highs will formulate together with the bass. Maybe I’ll post a vid after everything is hooked up.

Your new front stage will keep up without a doubt. 150 watts per channel on super tweeters and 6.5’s that probably are more midrange vs midbass driven Will sing quite loud. CivicS are small too so you shouldn’t have serious challenges with falloff And blending from your mids to your subs (80hz and below).
Tuning will be a major factor. Hopefully your double din had good tuning/eq features.

Your new front stage will keep up without a doubt. 150 watts per channel on super tweeters and 6.5’s that probably are more midrange vs midbass driven Will sing quite loud. CivicS are small too so you shouldn’t have serious challenges with falloff And blending from your mids to your subs (80hz and below).
Tuning will be a major factor. Hopefully your double din had good tuning/eq features.
Oh yeah! Definitely. And thanks for your response. I have a pioneer ath 120bt it’s on the low end but it definitely dose the job. Has a bunch of features including and nice eq. Thanks brother!

that would be a tuning nightmare in my opinion....adding more speakers wont make it sound better...louder but not better. keep it simple and i guarantee you will have better SQ

*nevermind thought you were adding more speakers.... ignore my post

that would be a tuning nightmare in my opinion....adding more speakers wont make it sound better...louder but not better. keep it simple and i guarantee you will have better SQ

*nevermind thought you were adding more speakers.... ignore my post
No worries, yeah I just wanted to know if I should put 2 more in the back or just keep it mid and high in the front. Right now with my 6.5 I only run front. But since I’m adding a whole ton more bass I didnt know if I should add more or not my defiantly upgrading mids and high front so I hope it’s good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.