Need a little more help on highs

Rmsanger
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Liberty...
ok first of all, I have a 2000 Civic. I believe I have 6 X 9's in the back and I'm not sure what size speaker up from maybe 3 or 4's. Does anybody no which speaker size would be in my Car? Second I was wondering which brands of speakers would f*ckin rock my car. I want something to hit the highs and treble very loud and make me feel like I'm at a rock concert. I was thinking maybe MB Quarts, Infinity, or Boston Accoustics. But I'm not sure if these are my best bet or another brand would be better. I might step it up and get a Brax amp to power the highs too depending on which highs I get. Anyway let me know what you think.

I don't really have a budget. I have a good job and not really that many bills right now. I guess I wouldn't want to spend over $800 between the door speakers and 6 X 9's.

Out of the three I would go Boston.. But if I had another choice it would be Focal..or Image Dynamics...Rainbow is supposed to be excellent but since I have never heard them I dont think I would go that route.

Mike

ditch the 6x9"s get you a pair of something like MB Quart QSD 6 1/2" componet's since it seems like you want really bright highs those will fulfill your wanting of bright highs. that is what i would do then get you like a 200watt 4 channel amp run the tweets off 1 channel, and the midbass on the other 2 channel's. other speaker's to look at are rainbow but VERY expensive for good one's same as MB though.

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.