Need a DSP

Participant count
  • Participant list

djbeats

CarAudio.com Newbie
I am slowly putting a system together with more emphasis on sound quality for my 2019 ram 1500. The plan is to put a 3-way 4-ohm component set up front, new 6x9 or 6.5 rear door speakers and a 10 inch ssa demon sub under the back seat all with the stock head unit. I have a crescendo amp for the sub and would like to power the remaining speakers with one amplifier. Currently I am concerned with getting the sub in and would like to use a DSP to get the signal from the stock head unit to the sub and speakers (future). How many RCA outputs do I need? Also, any recommendations on a DSP?

Rockford Fosgate DSR1. Maestro should have a plug and play harness for your truck.

So your front 3 way components are going to have passive crossovers? You aren't going to run them active?

If you are running passive components up front, the rears, and subwoofer 6 channels is enough.

Rockford Fosgate DSR1. Maestro should have a plug and play harness for your truck.

So your front 3 way components are going to have passive crossovers? You aren't going to run them active?

If you are running passive components up front, the rears, and subwoofer 6 channels is enough.
The front will definitely be active. Right now I am looking at a helix or a zapco dsp. I will probably have enough outputs to run the rear active as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...