need a box design....

Participant count
  • Participant list
i see your location is in sonora, so i guess you are planning on building yourself? where in sonora you live? got an uncle in hermosillo

sabes español? se me facilitaria mas hablarte en español jeje...and yhea im planning on buldit by myself and a friend...or maybe with the design i just pay someone who can make it for me...and i live in san luis rio colorado, next to san luis arizona

here is the pic of the trunk.. with measurements...
cajuela.png'%20alt='cajuela.png'>

ok let me take the picture tomorrow....i got one but its not birds eye i dont know if it works for you..i will clean all that mess, you need that i take the carpet out for the picture?
[/img]

give us these dimensions

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

in the first pic it looks like there is a hump of some type in the middle? give us the height from the top of the hump

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

make a cardboard one see if it will fit first

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.