Need a box design for zvx8

Participant count
  • Participant list
For the past week, I have tried to contact every box designer i could find and have had no luck. I am ready to build but i need a design. Somebody please help me out!

All the recommended box specs are on the skar website. If you can’t wait and ur ready to build, just design one yourself. Won’t take you that long. Plenty of calculators around. Any of us can confirm if it’s correct or not. It’ll take you a few math problems at most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am trying to adjust the port but no matter what numbers i plug in, its no where close. I am looking to tune to 35hz. The sub will fire down and the box needs to be 23" long × 14.5" wide × 8.5" tall. I cant figure it out!

Small box for a ported one... I got this... want me to model it?

pa9Svq.jpg

I'm not a pro... I'm just trying to help... lol

Had to face my mortality dude... I'm good now... but I was all screwed up for awhile... I been watchin the forum tho... Pa still at it huh?
I actually had to Google that. Yup....your right....still the same, and same ol dumb replies from him. You got time to read, you can look back on some things from him...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.