Need a box design fo a jl 13w7 ported

Participant count
  • Participant list

mtx11
10+ year member

Bump Till There Nuttin
What's the best sounding box for a jl 13w7 ported with a jl 1000/1 amo

Want it the sub and amp to do what they do best. Get low bass nice sound quality. Not a ton of box space. Something that will hit hard and be punchy in a 2008 jeep grand Cherokee. I listened to 9ps r and b , rap , country, jazz , blues

[quote name='mtx11']What's the best sounding box for a jl 13w7 ported with a jl 1000/1 amo
Want it the sub and amp to do what they do best. Get low bass nice sound quality. Not a ton of box space. Something that will hit hard and be punchy in a 2008 jeep grand Cherokee. I listened to 9ps r and b , rap , country, jazz , blues[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BOOMINGRANDPA']@shredder2[/QUOTE]

I'm not really designing at this point as I've got less time to spare as of late... I do have a 13W7 box already designed but it's not really a space saver at 2.11ft2 net around 3.2ft3 gross 15.5h x 30w x 15.5d ... it's tuned at 32hz so If interested PM me.

That's it....I'm gonna be the 1st to say OP needs to go back to school to learn how to spell and use proper grammar 1st before asking about anything audio

I design every box from the ground up to suit your needs

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

That's my operation philosophy

This the thing... (had to dig it up and put it in Sketchup)... it was for a 1000/1 amp as well... not a lil' box either... but should get low and still be punchy as well.

TKvuwy.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.