Zv5 or NSv4

Participant count
  • Participant list

CplCuddles

Certified Meme Warrior
Hey guys,

I'm planning my upgrades and I'm trying to decide between the new NSv4 (with the softer black spider pack) or my original plan Zv5s. I'm going to be getting 2 18s and they will be powered with a SCV-7500D @1ohm. Ik both can handle that power. I also know the NSv4 has somewhere in the range of %50 more motor force. Just wondering your guys opinion on the matter.

Personally I'd try to call or email Sundown and ask them and see what sort of answer you get and how quickly. Bearing in mind there's plenty of comparable stuff for the money where you can get personalized service. I stopped buying their equipment when they got too big for the personal service I used to get from them.

Personally I'd try to call or email Sundown and ask them and see what sort of answer you get and how quickly. Bearing in mind there's plenty of comparable stuff for the money where you can get personalized service. I stopped buying their equipment when they got too big for the personal service I used to get from them.
Wtf... what if everyone emailed them and said which woofer should I get zv5 or nsv4? They would say both are beast pick which ever u can afford. But they won’t even respond to nonsense emails like that.

I'm confused at this comment as well....what's personalized service? "Special treatment" kind???

SA isn't too big.....you need to get that mentality out of your head. Now Amazon, yeah they're too big. Wal Mart is too big....but this is all subjective to that actual answer OP is looking for.

Imo, the NSv4 will get you the most of what you want. Heck you might need more power than the 7500 you have.

Wtf... what if everyone emailed them and said which woofer should I get zv5 or nsv4? They would say both are beast pick which ever u can afford. But they won’t even respond to nonsense emails like that.
So they won't even bother replying to someone who is ready to drop 2 grand on their product. Rather my point.

SA isn't too big.....you need to get that mentality out of your head.
That's why I mentioned try to contact them and see what happens. Maybe they are maybe they aren't, but #1 Sundown fanboy seems to think they wouldn't even bother replying to someone trying to spend 2000$ with them. If I'm looking to shell out that much money on Chinese made electronics I'd expect someone to make at least half an effort to help me in my product selection comparing the benefits of different product lines.

Perhaps you guys feel their product is worth their asking price on its own but like I said there's plenty of companies that you can get someone on the phone or a quick reply to an email to help you with product selection and sales. I value companies that make me feel like my business is important to them.

So they won't even bother replying to someone who is ready to drop 2 grand on their product. Rather my point.

That's why I mentioned try to contact them and see what happens. Maybe they are maybe they aren't, but #1 Sundown fanboy seems to think they wouldn't even bother replying to someone trying to spend 2000$ with them. If I'm looking to shell out that much money on Chinese made electronics I'd expect someone to make at least half an effort to help me in my product selection comparing the benefits of different product lines.

Perhaps you guys feel their product is worth their asking price on its own but like I said there's plenty of companies that you can get someone on the phone or a quick reply to an email to help you with product selection and sales. I value companies that make me feel like my business is important to them.
Still don't understand. I've seen Jacob reply and help those who have questions. On FB and on CACO. I don't think $$ is the issue.

It's not. He's insanely busy trying to fulfill the American Dream. I don't even know how he has time to bang his old lady. Told him i could take a few things off his hands.

It's not. He's insanely busy trying to fulfill the American Dream. I don't even know how he has time to bang his old lady.
This is likely true and I don't begrudge him. He worked hard and earned it but for my money in this game I rarely will spend money with an outfit who can not or will not pick up the phone and answer my questions or reply quickly to an email.

Still don't understand. I've seen Jacob reply and help those who have questions. On FB and on CACO.
Well good. Like I said, I stopped dealing with them when they got to big to answer my emails and sell me parts. I very quickly found other sources that'll take the time to send me price quotes and an invoice for a 700-800$ sale. If his time is worth more than that, good for him, but I'll take my money to somewhere else.

This is likely true and I don't begrudge him. He worked hard and earned it but for my money in this game I rarely will spend money with an outfit who can not or will not pick up the phone and answer my questions or reply quickly to an email. .
So u call every manufacturer of ever product you buy and ask them which model you should buy before you buy it and if they don’t respond u take your money else where... dang u must be writing a lot of emails

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.