Sub came in a prefab box its

21 1/4 wide

16 deep

14 high

Port

1.5w

12" tall

12" long

I calculated 2.07 cubes and a 41.5hz tune on the prefab box.

I like the way the box sounds but seems to miss some notes

Kinda liked a 32hz sounding box with alot of low end and can be punchy. It has a jl 1000/1 powering it. Not looking to be heard. I just want the amo and sub to sound perfect. I listen to country, rap , blues , jazz , pop. Noticed alot of biggie and Tupac bass ain't that powerful compared to new stuff.

Do 2-2.25 cubes @ 28-32 hz with ~10-12 in^2 per cube. If you want a nice design for a box I can do that for you. That port area is a rough calc, I'd have to see specifics when I get in there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.