need a box builder

Thanks David......Yeah he can hit me up here or at the site for a quote if he is interested........He can also get in on the Free kerfed port deal this month...

There are several options for enclosure builders on this forum, all with different pricing, build quality, and ideas on math/physics.. From us you would be looking at $150 shipped, if you want to stay local I know a few people in your area or a little further south that can build for you as you well.

A box for a 2000 escalade for 4 12" Hypnotic Divini subs. I kind of want the subs and vent or ports facing forward over the back seat being that I want to install flat screen and ps3 in the back

So you are thinking something like a 2nd row wall then. That will likely need to be built with the truck present to make sure you are getting the best fit and such. To keep performance where you would want it you will likely need some sort of trim panels as well. If you were closer we could just have you swing by the shop, would be far easier.

TNT in Victoria could get you taken care of. They do some great work, but pricing could be a little bit of an issue though as they know they do amazing work lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.