Need a 7kw I can run at .35

Gotta remember I have one 220amp alt and the rest will be batteries and a cap bank. I'd do the taramp or banda but the ratings and rise will **** me. Although I know they will be efficient as ****..

No the 8k makes well over 10k.

The xs4k is 0-3500 legal. Its rated 3500w... has triple inputs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm not trying to be mean but you sound silly bro.
Psh..be mean. Gimme a break. I'm entitled to ask Nate a question..one that most certainly will be important as a lot of amps get hot/warm at very low ohms. Don't like it, leave. And do this forum a favor.

No the 8k makes well over 10k.
The xs4k is 0-3500 legal. Its rated 3500w... has triple inputs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Thing is will I see a gain over getting another nc 3600.1?

At one 1.2 ohm I clamped rated with 13.8 (3600) and they are technically rated at 3.5kw. If someone gives me 400 I kinda want a stupid dumb 7kw

Psh..be mean. Gimme a break. I'm entitled to ask Nate a question..one that most certainly will be important as a lot of amps get hot/warm at very low ohms. Don't like it, leave. And do this forum a favor.
It depends on a lot of factors. I've wired down to .5 and got 4 ohm rise. It won't get hot then. The less acoustic electrical and mechanical resistance you have the lower the variance in impedance

One xs4k will make the same power as 2 of your amps. But it is only beneficial if you plan to use it for ratings purposes.

The board you have is a good board, and it would be most cost effective to add a 2nd one. Especially if you are gonna do clamped classes anyways.

One xs4k will make the same power as 2 of your amps. But it is only beneficial if you plan to use it for ratings purposes.
The board you have is a good board, and it would be most cost effective to add a 2nd one. Especially if you are gonna do clamped classes anyways.
So the xs4k looks like a 7k with a 4k badge. Lol

Thats all it is. We get over 6k around 1.2 reactive and about 13v.

The c7-3k is just a 5k with 3k badge. We clamped 2900w at 2ohm and 11v on that one

My buddy has four of the 4ks. They clamp like 6800 watts or some crap. It shouldn’t even be called a 4K amp. Stupid
Oh my.. still liking that blue *****. I'm ******* lost now though..

I know I'm get a pretty reactive load in this install so I'm sure .33 rising around 1.2 to 2 is realistic. Guess I just need to find what suits me best..

As an aside, the vital is stronger than the xs4k, and stronger than a pair of nc3600s.

Not sure on the other amp someone suggested a few pages back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.