Need a 7kw I can run at .35

yes they are, but they really come to life wired down to .33 .... Heck, the 5K makes BIG power wired down there too ....
You mind ******* me.

I can't do anymore alternators and I only have a 220 I reckon I could get four Banks caps and a external regulator..

i'd put my stock on the vital power 100% seeing them IRL. Also seen a dc 7.5k, ampere 7500.1 ddm4a, ampere tfe IRL too not anywhere as impressive. Its on par with the crossfire 8k which walks all over most of the other ones in its class.

i'd put my stock on the vital power 100% seeing them IRL. Also seen a dc 7.5k, ampere 7500.1 ddm4a, ampere tfe IRL too not anywhere as impressive. Its on par with the crossfire 8k which walks all over most of the other ones in its class.
You lost me dollars. Irl?

I actually have to agree with you and Jeff. The Vital Power is probably your best bang for the buck out of these amps. I was just throwing a decent suggestion out there. I know the DC amps work well wired there, as my teammates are using them.

I actually have to agree with you and Jeff. The Vital Power is probably your best bang for the buck out of these amps. I was just throwing a decent suggestion out there. I know the DC amps work well wired there, as my teammates are using them.
Is it worth the extra cheddar? I want something efficient and bullet proof.

Alright so I can't do anything over 7K otherwise and puts me in a class with guys that have 2 7k and four 18 inch drivers no way in hell i'll Be able complete they doing like a 70 in this class. I have a Lil **** kicker car that's gonna be a ***** to tune. Lol. Guess I'll try the 700.1 unless they have something better.

Now someone by my 3600.. 400 bones

Alright so I can't do anything over 7K otherwise and puts me in a class with guys that have 2 7k and four 18 inch drivers no way in hell i'll Be able complete they doing like a 70 in this class. I have a Lil **** kicker car that's gonna be a ***** to tune. Lol. Guess I'll try the 700.1 unless they have something better.
Now someone by my 3600.. 400 bones
Is that 7K clamped power? Or just rated power?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.